Latest on NZ Lifestyle Block
Do nothing farming
How to improve your pasture,soil and feed production for free by doing absolutely nothing.
20+ tips for getting your block ready for winter
A dry summer is going to mean careful planning and a watchful eye on health issues for your livestock this autumn.
The varroa beater
A little hanger-on could be the death of the bee-killing varroa mite.
How to be self-sufficient, Quaker-style
A unique permaculture set-up shows team work and shared goals can create a sustainable way to farm and live.
- 5 things to know about facial ezcema in autumn
- What happens when twin calves grow up
- The best, tastiest way to preserve milk
- 2 great ways to bake with avocados
- 3 nuisance birds and how to deal with them
- What should be in your chicken feed
- 7 tips to growing great grapes
- Why you should be drinking this vege
- Two small but very productive orchards
Want to subscribe? Click here
Check out our digital version here
In idyllic Matakana, a business is soaking up the success of combining livelihood with lifestyle.