Latest on NZ Lifestyle Block
Big on berries
A Wairarapa couple have turned a rundown lifestyle block into a successful, award-winning fruit and berry business.
Great golden porkers growing tasty bacon on Soggy Bottom Farm.
Golden garden harvest
We visit a garden designed on permaculture principles that has risen from a concrete desert.
The easy-care duck
Why ducks are a great addition to the block and super easy to care for.
Bees getting busy
It’s the busiest time of year for beekeepers, especially if you want to keep your honey’s floral lines pure.
- 5 tips for farm fence maintenance
- Taking strike against flies
- Dress up your salad greens
- How to grow soybeans
- Berry merry Christmas dessert ideas
- 4 plants that will save you spraying
- The tropical taste of strawberry guava