Latest on NZ Lifestyle Block
Why autumn is the time to set farm goals
The farming new year starts this month with the decisions that will determine your success in 2014.
Dreaming of a grand good life
A Waikato couple have the grandest of dreams for their homage to the English country estate.
How to grow capers
They’re small but pack a piquant punch to your food, and it is possible to grow them here if you know what they like.
10 years off-grid
What it’s like to live without a power bill
- 5+ plants to bring in the good bugs
- Chickweed: eat it or beat it
- How to cold smoke cheese
- Red hot chillis to wake you up
- People power vs resource consents
- 25 tips on farm fire protection
- How to prevent pinkeye
- Get hands-on with your milk supply
- What is living inside your hen?